Featured Posts

The Problem with Fidelity’s Crypto Trading Platform

October 16, 2018

1/3
Please reload

Recent Posts

Crypto Market Update (23 April 2018)

April 23, 2018

General Market Outlook

 

Bitcoin (BTC) continued a strong uptrend over the weekend to almost $9,000, and the overall cryptocurrency market has grown substantially. Regardless of a crash, reverse, bull or bear market, both of these totals are just about 10 times what they were one year ago. Continued investment and implementation interest from major financial institutions and private corporations is driving incentive to get in the market soon.

 

Major Headlines

 

Amazon Web Services Launches Blockchain Templates 

 

Private companies are looking for ways to gain the benefits of blockchain technology, but need more security than the open-source, community driven processes of many cryptocurrencies. An enterprise blockchain is a private organization designed to meet the needs of a specific business. Amazon Web Services launched a tool set for skipping the foundational work required of programmers before they can start tailoring a blockchain project to a company.

 

Ether Capital Is First Fun to Focus On Ethereum 

 

The Canadian investment fun Ethereum Capital is the first of its kind to focus on Ethereum. They are funded by Canada’s largest pension fund - OMERS. The fund has raised around $34 Million, 90% of which will go to Ethereum purchase directly, with the remaining 10% for start-ups built on the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum itself was founded in Canada. Co-founder Vitalik Buterin was born in Russion, but his family emigrated to Canada when he as age 6.

 

Facebook Co-founder Speaks Out On Crypto-Ad Ban 

 

One of the original co-founders of Linkedin spoke out recently about the advertisement ban for cryptocurrency related businesses on the platform. He cites that by law, there is no responsibility on the website’s end for the content of advertisements. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act outlines this process. It’s clear that many private companies are almost in shake with the rate of change coming with the blockchain technology push. They will likely take time to figure out exactly how they want to integrate or push off this new technology.

 

 

Top 5 Gainers

 

WandX (WAND) +139.57% at $0.252807

LALA World (LALA)  +108.8% at $0.065182

ZClassic (ZCL)  +87.03% at $14.49

BuzzCoin (BUZZ)  +76.07% at $0.000267

Virta Unique Coin (VUC)  +63.86% at $0.002925

 

 

Top 5 Losers

 

Aseancoin (ASN)  -64.63% at $0.009526

Game.com (GTC)  -47.55% at $0.0191196

LeaCoin (LEA)  -41.67% at $0.001007

BelugaPay (BBI)  -38.03% at $0.431965

High Voltage (HVO)  -30.27% at $0.250356

 

 

New Coins Listed

 

Lina Network (LINA) listed to Cryptopia

 

PETRO (PTR) listed to Stocks.Exchange

 

Wings (WINGS) listed to Coinex

 

 

 

By: BGN Editorial Staff

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Recent News
Please reload

About Bitcoin Global News

Our platform consist of everything bitcoin. We provide          bitcoin global news, press release distribution, and                bitcoin information.